Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Half Marathon

The plan for this week's long run was a 13 miler. Since I'm doing the 10K on Saturday, I ran the 13 miles today. Actually, it ended up being 13.41 miles so I could make it an even 2:30. It was a great run through Bonelli and I hit lots of hills while I was in there. I can feel it already.

I have so much to be thankful for - my family, my friends, my cat, my job, my health, riding & running. I got to travel this year to Oregon and New York to run marathons. I've never been to either state and I had a great time exploring Eugene and Albany. I'm so happy that I'm still bike commuting and that the LBS boys keep my bikes rolling. It's allowed me to save money, travel, race, and buy a new (used) car.

Life is good and I'm happier than I've ever been. Who could ask for anything more?

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment