Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheeky Coyote

I saw a coyote on my run this morning. I am running a 10K Turkey Trot on Saturday so I'll take that as a good sign. Anyway, he was watching me as I ran by him and didn't seem scared. Interesting that he didn't take off like they normally do when I see them. Hopefully, he isn't too used to humans because that won't bode well for him.

So...he watched me as I did 5x1200s today. They were kind of sluggish but it was a pretty good run. Workouts for yesterday and today:

Monday:Bike-2 hours 15 min of bike commute and extra to spend money at Borders!
Tuesday:Bike-1 hour
Running-7.2 miles @ 9:33 pace for 1:08.42


It's probably best that I didn't leave it all out there anyway since I have the race on Saturday. It should be interesting. I'm 20 pounds lighter than last year. And I have a lot more endurance and speed work and tempos than last year. And I'm regularly including hills in my runs now. Who knows what will happen. My only goal is to beat last year's time. Well, that may not be my only goal. I did look to see what the top 3 times were for my age group last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment