Friday, October 24, 2014

Five For Friday - 10/24/14

TGIRWF!

Woo hoo! RnR LA is on Sunday! I haven't been this excited about a race in forever! I am so thankful it's race weekend Friday!

On that note, here's this Friday's list of things I'm thankful for:

1. I'm thankful we are fully staffed at work again so my staff don't have to work overtime anymore. And neither do I!

2. I'm thankful I got to have lunch with my grandpa on Sunday.

3. I'm thankful for the absolutely beautiful weather this week and that it will be a cool weekend here in So Cal for the race.

4. I'm thankful running is fun again.

5. I'm thankful that I am feeling so good right now that running feels like flying! Running gives you wings!

Wish me luck for RnR LA!

Have a great weekend and happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment