Obviously, I still believe in Santa if I think that’s gonna happen. But you never know. ;)
All I want for Christmas is…
- Long run fuel that tastes exactly like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and gives me all the energy I need WITHOUT upsetting my stomach.
- Perfect race photos EVERY time in which I’m smiling and look super fast and hard core. And my eyes are open.
- Legs as fast as a CHEETAH and as nimble/quick as a Mountain Goat.
- The sexiest pair of sunglasses ever with built in GPS that display my pace, time, and distance on the lens AND maps when I need it. Oh, and take pictures/video of where I’m running.
- An EMP superpower that allows me to stop the engines/electronics of any and all cars that cut me off, try to run me over, make rude comments, or are just plain dumbasses.
- MAGIC running shoes that change color to fit my mood, last forever, are super light, have great traction, and protect my feet on rocky trails.
- A sponsor OR job that requires me to run and race A LOT to test out new gear and courses.
- A LIFETIME supply of burritos and pancakes.
- A DOG to go running with.
- My very own RUNNER BOY who doesn’t care that I race and travel a lot, who will crew me during my 100s, and is faster than me so he’ll push me to be faster but there’s still the chance that I COULD beat him if I wanted to. Oh, and he does not have to look like Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman, or Matthew McConaughey…but if he did, I wouldn’t complain. And the accent could stay. ;)
Who wants to lay odds on my chances of getting any of these? After all, I have been really, really good...see...